Our Click & Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online combined with an quality retail experience in our shop. You know what you’ve ordered will be there waiting for you, and you can get any advice you need about using your product or what would complement it. Simply order your items, select Click & Collect and pick up your item at a time that’s convenient for you. Best of all the service is completely FREE!
How to Click & Collect
1. Add your items to your basket
Use our website to browse our catalogue of products with stock availability. When you find the item you want simply add it to your basket like you usually would.
2. Checkout using Click & Collect
Scroll down and choose Click & Collect as your delivery method. You can pick it up at our Slough store.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I collect my order?
• For items in stock, we will have your item ready to collect within 1-2 working days.
• For items which are at our warehouse, your order will be ready to collect within 3 working days.
• If you order a bike we will contact you and arrange a collection appointment. All bikes go through a pre-delivery build up and safety check delivered. This means that getting your bike ready for collection may take a little longer (information on which bikes this applies to can be found on the product page).
• If you are ordering any road bike or a mountain bike over £600, we would like to also arrange a time with you to do the road bike fit or mountain bike suspension set up.
How will I know when my order is ready?
For every order we will send you an e-mail to let you know when your order is ready to collect. If you’ve ordered a bike we will contact you once you have placed your order to arrange a collection time.
What do I need to collect my order?
• Please bring with you your confirmation e-mail, a proof of ID (i.e. passport, driving license), and proof of address.
• We will hold your order in store for 10 days, if you have any problems with getting to the store to collect your order, please feel free to contact us, and we will happily extend this time where possible.
Can Someone Else Collect My Order?
Please contact us to let us know who will be picking it up on your behalf, and we will do our best to accommodate any changes relating to collection.
How do I cancel/change my order?
If you wish to cancel your order or make any changes please contact us directly on 01753 520528 or via email at email@example.com. Please note, full refunds will be made via the original transaction made with our online team.